How it works:
- Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or through guest book at www.christinemontague.com
- Finest quality Winsor & Newton Artists’ Oil Colour
- Each individual portrait is of the head only. One face per 6″ x 6″ canvas. $200 + $23 hst. Shipping is extra. I usually use express post. Fast, tracked, insured & reasonably priced.
- A portrait of a couple or siblings, even though they are in one photograph, are actually two portraits. Choose from a 6″ x 12″ canvas or two 6″ x 6″ canvases . $450 (includes tax). + shipping.
- How to commission a portrait
- First, feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.
- E-mail or mail the best quality jpg you have of the subject. Be sure if you mail me a hard copy, that it is exactly that, a copy!
- Photos cannot be from a professional photographer without their permission. I respect their right to copyright.
- The painting is not framed, but wired, ready for hanging. Edges of the canvas are finished nicely with paint.
- Please leave enough time for your portrait to be completed. Please keep in mind:
- I paint the portraits in the order received
- Oil paint is a superior medium, but it doesn’t dry immediately.
- Payment is by cheques, money order or Paypal. The painting is not mailed until moneyorder or cheque clears so please allow for that as well.
- Some ideas? Grandparents, commission art work of grandchildren, either as gifts for yourself or for the parents. They make special gifts to mark children’s milestones, weddings, birthdays and anniversaries. A lovely way to remember loved ones, including beloved pets.
Any comments? Questions? Commission inquiries? Just let me know and I’ll get back to you asap!
(You can also see my portraiture painting American Art Collector magazine. August 2012)